Cult Movie Cars Create Classic Hollywood Die-CastAgent Sophie Trinh: So which car do you want?
Brian O'Conner: All of them.
- Fast & Furious
Indianapolis, IN (March 2012) Consider the following: Fast & Furious without the Dodge Charger and its blown engine, Bullitt without the Mustang and Charger. Lets face it, in most cases, the cars make the movie. Here's a break down of the new Hollywood Series 3:
- Apollo 13 featured a war bonnet yellow Stingray driven by Gary Sinise. Gary plays Ken Mattingly, a military career man, genius pilot and man with an excellent taste in cars.
- From The Fast & Furious, we bring you the Dodge Charger with a blown engine. The engine on the car is monstrous and so it shall be in 1:64 scale!
- Two-Lane Blacktop. It’s the story of two racing freaks that make a bet and embark on a cross-country race with high stakes – winner takes the loser's car. We produced the Pontiac GTO driven by none other than the man known as G.T.O.
- Animal House. This college classic features a truly beautiful and sleek historic Corvette any collector would be remiss to have.
But there is one movie that stands above the rest…
- Bullitt, starring Steve McQueen. We’re releasing both in the same series in 1:64 scale for the small-scale collector. This set isn’t just for the diehard die-cast collector, but anybody who appreciates classic cars, cult movies, and authenticity at its fullest.
1970 Pontiac GTO
1970 Dodge Charger
w/ Blown Engine - The Fast & Furious
1968 Ford Mustang GT Fastback
1959 Chevrolet Corvette
1970 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
These 1:64 die-cast replicas feature detailed engines, real rubber tires, metal body and chassis, detailed graphics and production serialized numbering and are officially licensed by their respective auto manufacturers and entertainment titles. This release will be available through official GreenLight official hobby shops and wholesale dealers, as well as select mass retailers, including Toys 'R' Us and Meijer. For more information about GreenLight's up-coming releases or the other quality collectibles from GreenLight, visit www.greenlightcollectibles.com.
GreenLight® Collectibles is a premier manufacturer and marketer of officially licensed, authentic die-cast replica vehicles. GreenLight die-cast replicas are available in 1:18, 1:24 and 1:64 scale and are officially licensed by General Motors, Ford Motor Company, Chrysler, Carroll Shelby Licensing, Barrett-Jackson Auction Company, Grand-Am Road Racing Association, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company and Bridgestone Americas.
Public Relations Contact: Tiffany Collins | GreenLight Collectibles | Marketing & EDI | 2605 East 55th Place | Indianapolis, IN 46220 USA | p. 1.317.287.0600 Ext. 108 | f. 1.317.205.3501